Cannabidoil, better known as CBD, is a naturally occurring oil derived from the plant Cannabis Sativa. It is the second most widely known component of the Cannabis plant, after Marijuana. CBD is first extracted from the plant and then mixed with hemp seed or coconut oil to make CBD oil. This oil is gaining more popularity in the medical world because of its widely prevalent medical uses.
CBD Oil Benefits
- Cannabis Sativa is known for pain relief. CBD oil has this advantage without the disadvantage of extreme psychoactive effects, unlike Tetrahydrocannabinol (THC), another component of Cannabis. CBD oil helps reduce chronic pain by being receptive towards the ‘Endocannibinoid System’ of our body, responsible for various bodily functions such as sleep, pain, immune system etc. It can be used for effective treatment of inflammation, nervous pain, multiple sclerosis and sometimes even arthritis.
- Since CBD is known to potentially affect the ‘Endocannibinoid System’ of our body, it can be very useful for the neurotic health of an individual. This oil is used as a component of many medicines used to cure neurological diseases such as epilepsy, Anorexia, Alzheimer’s, Parkinson’s disease, and even schizophrenia.
- CBD oil can be a natural cure to many psychological problems such as anxiety and depression by making the brain more receptive towards Serotonin. While most pharmaceutical drugs used to deal with these problems can be harmful or can lead to substance abuse, CBD oil has no such side effect. CBD oil can be used to treat insomnia and PTSD (Post Traumatic Stress Disorder).
- While, CBD oil cannot be used to cure cancer, it can certainly allay its symptoms. It is widely used as a natural substitute for pharmaceutical drugs to relieve chemotherapy-induced pain and nausea.
- Most scientists claim that CBD oil also has heart-related advantages. It helps improve the blood circulation and reduces heart-related risks such as strokes, attacks and artery-damage. It helps improve blood circulation and reduce heart rate in case of hyperactive situations.
- Since CBD has anti-inflammatory properties, it can also be used to control acne. It helps reduce the effect of many pro-acne agents present in the dermis.
- It helps control the spread of lung, breast, prostate and colon cancer and brain tumour.
- Lastly, it helps addicts deal with withdrawal symptoms, especially among the abusers of cocaine and methamphetamine.
Where to Buy CBD Oil
The availability of CBD Oil in an area depends on the legal rules and regulations of the state. However, one can buy CBD Oil easily by visiting this website.
To buy it offline, one can visit the medical marijuana stores, holistic pharmacies as well as wellness shops. More information about the availability of CBD oil in the vicinity can be gathered through various websites and organizations specializing in this product.
CBD Oil Side Effects
While CBD Oil has many benefits, it has some side effects too. If taken without a professional medical advice, CBD can cause fatigue, diarrhoea, dizziness, dry mouth and reduced appetite. If taken in large doses it can also potentially cause depression, hallucinations, low blood pressure, liver inflammation, slow reflexes and even withdrawal symptoms such as insomnia.
Many questions remain unanswered when it comes to CBD oil. Moreover, since there is still no regulation or quality check for this oil, it might have some other harmful unknown elements.
It is very important for people with liver or heart conditions to use this oil with caution and get their blood enzyme levels regularly checked.
This oil should not be used in stages of pregnancy and breast-feeding.
Why Organic CBD Oil
Organic CBD oil is made by mixing CBD into organically grown hemp i.e. using natural pesticides and fertilizers, and then processing it without any chemicals. Apart from bringing a great deal of profits to the farmers, organic CBD has many advantages:
- Organic CBD Oil is environment friendly. It helps keep the soil sustainable as it doesn’t involve any harmful chemicals. The soil remains healthy and fertile for many years.
- This oil is more nutritious than the one made with synthetic substances. It prevents any harmful chemicals from entering our body and thus has lesser side effects such as allergic reactions.
- While synthetic CBD oil causes a lot more water and air pollution and harms the wildlife, that is not the case with Organic CBD oil.